Hey friends! In December we’ll start providing our weekly prayer journal printables to go along with the Blogging Through the Bible program we’ve been participating in. In the meantime I thought you might all enjoy a couple of last minute Thanksgiving prints! These are 8 by 10 Thankful themed printables that are free for you!
Make sure you pin them to your Thanksgiving or Fall theme Pinterest boards! Just click either picture to download the one you like and print it out!
Thank you to everyone who has been joining in our weekly blog prayers! We love you all!
We’d love to have you pray for our e-ministry. We are a blog written by and for Christian women!
Here’s what this Sunday prayer is all about.
- We are asking our viewers to pray for STC, as a ministry to women.
- We’ll be posting one line prayer needs once a week, on Sundays.
- Come by, read it, PRAY it. It will take less than a minute.
- Share it if you feel led to.
Remember you can find all of our printables (FREE!) on our new page!
Latest posts by Shirley (see all)
- The Why’s and How’s of Choosing Homeschool Curriculum - April 26, 2016
- Life Verses for a Radical Modern Faith - April 4, 2016
- Marriage And Friendship – Practical Tips for Becoming Your Spouse’s BFF - March 30, 2016