Hey wonderful friends, thank you so much for praying for us the last few months! We are taking a break off from creating free prayer journal printables for you – just for the month of November. We’ll be back to Blogging Through the Bible in December!
In the meantime, you’ll see a catchy new bar at the top of the website- if you click on the white button you’ll be able to see all of our free printables in one place, in case you missed some! Don’t forget to pin your favorites!
If you are not sure what this is about, please take a moment to read a bit about our hearts and why we are asking our viewers, subscribers, and readers to join us in prayer – to pray for us – here at the intro post:
Or if you need just a brief reminder – here is a sum up of the blog prayer intro post.
- We are asking our viewers to pray for STC, as a ministry to women.
- We’ll be posting one line prayer needs once a week, on Sundays.
- Come by, read it, PRAY it. It will take less than a minute.
- Share it if you feel led to.
Latest posts by Shirley (see all)
- The Why’s and How’s of Choosing Homeschool Curriculum - April 26, 2016
- Life Verses for a Radical Modern Faith - April 4, 2016
- Marriage And Friendship – Practical Tips for Becoming Your Spouse’s BFF - March 30, 2016