Weekly Bible Reading Recap, Prayer Journal Printable, and Weekly Blog Prayer
Undoubtedly one of the most well known verses of the New Testament, and undeniably one of the hardest to live out.
I’m challenging myself to pray more about walking out God’s love.
And I’m taking a deep look at the many relationships where I don’t live this verse.
Speaking of walking in love. That’s what I’m doing here. That’s why I write for STC. Because I love you, sisters and friends in faith, I love you, and if I don’t meet you here on earth, you better believe I’ll claim a hug when we are all in the Kingdom of Love (Heaven!)
Oh yeah, all you have to do to get your free 5 by 7 prayer printable is click on the picture. It will take you to a download and print page!
If you are not sure what this is about, please take a moment to read a bit about our hearts and why we are asking our viewers, subscribers, and readers to join us in prayer – to pray for us – here at the intro post:
Or if you need just a brief reminder – here is a sum up of the blog prayer intro post.
- We are asking our viewers to pray for STC, as a ministry to women.
- We’ll be posting one line prayer needs once a week, on Sundays.
- Come by, read it, PRAY it. It will take less than a minute.
- Share it if you feel led to.
(Follow along this month by printing off the bookmark for reading a chapter a day through Genesis!)
Latest posts by Shirley (see all)
- The Why’s and How’s of Choosing Homeschool Curriculum - April 26, 2016
- Life Verses for a Radical Modern Faith - April 4, 2016
- Marriage And Friendship – Practical Tips for Becoming Your Spouse’s BFF - March 30, 2016