Recently my pastor taught a series of sermons through the Ten Commandments (and what Jesus had to say about them!) I was humbled and a bit shocked to realize that several of the ten Sundays I was feeling conviction of the Holy Spirit. At first I was a little discouraged. After all the ten commandments aren’t all that hard to follow, “don’t kill,” “don’t steal,” “don’t serve other gods….”
Needless to say I had some confessing to do and now I’m in the process of correcting some habits (like killing with my thoughts….Matthew 5:21-26)
Conviction can be uncomfortable and yes discouraging, but it is necessary, and I truly believe we should be grateful for the Lord’s conviction in our hearts. This week a verse we read in our Reading Through the Bible plan reminded me of this. And so I’m praying about it.
Please enjoy this fall colored printable for your prayer journal! (Just click to download and print!)
Sundays are also our weekly prayer day here at the blog! Would you pray with us?
Satisfaction Through Christ is so grateful to all who are joining us for our eleventh weekly blog prayer!
As a reminder…
- We are asking our viewers to pray for STC, as a ministry to women.
- We’ll be posting one line prayer needs once a week, on Sundays.
- Come by, read it, PRAY it. It will take less than a minute.
- Share it if you feel led to.
Keep up with the reading through the Bible plan at the Good Morning Girls page of Women Living Well!
Latest posts by Shirley (see all)
- The Why’s and How’s of Choosing Homeschool Curriculum - April 26, 2016
- Life Verses for a Radical Modern Faith - April 4, 2016
- Marriage And Friendship – Practical Tips for Becoming Your Spouse’s BFF - March 30, 2016