Thanks for praying with us! There is a free printable at the bottom of this post, because we love you all!
Satisfaction Through Christ is so grateful to all who are joining us for our second weekly blog prayer.
If you are not sure what this is about, please take a moment to read a bit about our hearts and why we are asking our viewers, subscribers, and readers to join us in prayer – to pray for us – here at the intro post:
Or if you need just a brief reminder – here is a sum up of the blog prayer intro post.
- We are asking our viewers to pray for STC, as a ministry to women.
- We’ll be posting one line prayer needs once a week, on Sundays.
- Come by, read it, PRAY it. It will take less than a minute.
- Share it if you feel led to.
UPDATE: Thanks to those of you who are praying! We hope our prayers increase every week! In the meantime, if you need reminders or encouragements to keep praying, please print off this Psalm Printable that we created just for you!
Simply click on the picture to take you to the dropbox file where you can easily download and print this 8 by 10, or click here.
Latest posts by Shirley (see all)
- The Why’s and How’s of Choosing Homeschool Curriculum - April 26, 2016
- Life Verses for a Radical Modern Faith - April 4, 2016
- Marriage And Friendship – Practical Tips for Becoming Your Spouse’s BFF - March 30, 2016